CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Central Medical College
University:Chittagong University (C.U)
Address:Paduar Bazar Bishaw Road, Cumilla-3500, Bangladesh
Introduction Central Medical College:
Central Medical College established to respond to global changes happening in Medical education and Technology and bring positive changes in the present deterioration health care delivery system. The ultimate goal is to make our population a healthy and productive force. A good number of brilliant and promising students fail to get chance in medical colleges due to limitation of seats in Gov’t Medical Colleges. This institute will help those students to avail this opportunity.
This program will give a good profile of student in technical field by providing opportunity for the better performance in Medical Education in separate cell in each Department with good facilities for Medical graduates who can give more time in this field.
In this college the students are valued and we will assist, support and advice every student with proper counseling, guidance to solve their academic problems. All efforts are being made to attract the students to their places for learning and modern teaching methods will be extensively used by the teachers for imparting lessons.
It is our first effort. In future more efforts will be made to enrich the different wings of health sector, when the institute will be developed for this purpose.
We heartily thank the Ministry of Health & Family welfare for giving our Central Medical College Final approval to commence academic activities from the session 2004-2005. We pray to Allah, the almighty for its success.
Facilities available in the College:
- 1. Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- 2. Separate hostels with attached bath for boys & girls with adequate security.
- 3. Excellent learning facilities – Modern class rooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- 4. The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with Health Inter Network Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- 5. Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- 6. Separate Common rooms for male & female students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- 7. Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- 8. A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- 9. Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- 10. Round the clock standby Generator.
THE COLLEGE: CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL – CeMeC, For Community Based Medical Education.
Located at Paduar Bazar Bishwa Road, comilla. Bangladesh Established in the year 2004-2005 and offering Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) under the University of Chittagong.
- CURRICULUMS: Curriculum adopted by the Faculty of Medicine. University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- CLASS: Class begins at 8.00 A.M. morning and continues up to 3.00 P.M on all working days.
- ADMISSION PROFILE: According the rules of Government.
- PROCEDURES OF SELECTION FOR STUDENT:
A) Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of admission test which will be announced by the Government in due time.
- B) All applications for selection must be submitted in the prescribed form obtainable from the office of the principal, Central Medical College Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd.
- C) The prescribe application form duly filled in and must reach the office along with the acknowledgement slip for the non-refundable registration fee of Tk. 1.000.00 (One thousand Taka ) only.
- D) Application form submitted without receipt of registration fee will not be considered.
- E) Completed application in prescribe form is to be submitted to the office of the principal, Central Medical College & Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd. as per prescribed time schedule.
- F) Attested photocopy of the following documents must be accompanied with the application form:
- 1) S.S.C or equivalent Examination Certificate.
- 2) Testimonial of passing H.S.C Examination or equivalent from the principal of the College from which she/he passed the H.S.C Examination or equivalent.
- 3) S.S.C and H.S.C or equivalent Marks- sheets.
- 4) Certificate of Character from a class one Gazetted Officer.
- 5) Nationality Certificate form the appropriate authority.
- 6) 3 (three) copies of recent passport and 2 (two) stamp size photographs.
- G) The list of selected candidates, date of Medical check up, Payment of fees etc. will be available on the college notice board.
Fee Structure for session 2020-2021
- • Booked your seat @ $2000
- • Total Package $39,000 in 5 years with hostel.